Mary Oliver, from “Blue Iris”, Devotions
001. death has many names, but viere ash is the name he has chosen to make his own.
002. more lighthearted aliases include vie, vivi, etc.
001. it is unknown just how many centuries viere has been around, but it is assumed he’s been there since the beginning or beyond. not that he cared enough to count or even remember the monochrome painted scenes he had seen throughout it all.
002. his physical body appears to be around 19 or 20.
001.he's not entirely sure, as he never thought about it before, but he's very comfortable with at least being male-leaning.
001. his personal pinterst board is here for a lookbook / aesthetic board!HEIGHT. 5'10 / 177cm
001. in rare cases when he experiences intense emotion, parts of the clock face will start cracking. in even rarer cases when a soul is long overdue, if he's not properly living up to his role or he becomes mentally unstable, black liquid will gush down from his face from his eye from the cracks in the clock face on his iris.
002. he has abnormally pale skin, fangs ( one most likely, but maybe two. ) his nails are a gradient of nail color to black and neatly trimmed into small manicured claws.
001. undecided and / or scrapped ideas are : a loosely tied light blue ribbion hanging from one side of his head, 0:00 symbol underneath eyeATTIRE. he kind of has an edgy sleek aesthetic to him. not something too over the top. refer to the lookbook section of his personal pinterest account for more.
❝ Intps live primarily inside their own minds, having the ability to analyze difficult problems, identify patterns, and come up with logical explanations. they seek clarity in everything, and are therefore driven to build knowledge. they typically are so strongly driven to turn problems into logical explanations, that they live much of their lives within their own heads, and may not place as much importance or value on the external world. / they’re usually extremely bright, and able to be objectively critical in their analysis. they love to discuss these concepts with others. they may seem ❛dreamy❜ and distant to others, because they spend a lot of time inside their minds. / intps do not like to lead or control people. they’re very tolerant and flexible in most situations, unless one of their firmly held beliefs has been violated or challenged, in which case they may take a very rigid stance. the intp is likely to be very shy when it comes to meeting new people. on the other hand, the intp is very self-confident and gregarious around people they know well, or when discussing theories which they fully understand. / the intp has no understanding or value for decisions made on the basis of personal subjectivity or feelings. they strive constantly to achieve logical conclusions to problems, and don’t understand the importance or relevance of applying subjective emotional considerations to decisions. for this reason, intps are usually not in-tune with how people are feeling, and are not naturally well-equipped to meet the emotional needs of other .. ( … ) ❞ SOURCE.
❝ Entps are constantly absorbing ideas and images about the situations they are presented in their lives. using their intuition to process this information, they are usually extremely quick and accurate in their ability to size up a situation. accordingly, they are quite flexible and adapt well to a wide range of tasks. they are good at most anything that interests them. as they grow and further develop their intuitive abilities and insights, they become very aware of possibilities, and this makes them quite resourceful when solving problems. entps are fluent conversationalists, mentally quick, and enjoy verbal sparring with others. They love to debate issues, and may even switch sides sometimes just for the love of the debate. When they express their underlying principles, however, they may feel awkward and speak abruptly and intensely. .. ( … ) ❞ SOURCE.
analytical / stubborn / cynical / detached / sensitive / intuitive / avarice / curious / bookish / open-minded / idiosyncratic
BASIC FEAR. to be self-sufficient and significant
BASIC DESIRE. to be too dependent or incompetent
though his actions may come off inherently evil to many onlookers, particularly those who fear death, the fact of the matter is that he operates purely on logic and belief that he is doing what fate dictates of him. he harbors no ill will.
tfw you're an angel in 14th century europe trying to prevent the prolonged suffering of those affected by the black death and end up forcibly being assigned the role of Grim Reaper because of it. shit sucks man.